Header Ads

Hi, am Princess Noel. am 36yrs old single Mum. am looking for a Guy for love, fun, and company with me.

Hi, I am Princess Noel. I am a half cast of a Ugandan daddy and an Australian mum. I am 36yrs old, single business woman dealing in textiles and fabrics and fashion. I stay in Lagos, in my own home and I am looking for a guy between 20 - 35yrs for love, fun, and company with me. I don't mind whether he is poor, I am ready to finance him, and do everything for him. 

He should be good looking and medium size&height. If interested in me, get my contacts from the administrator of this page and we talk more. NB, I am ready for an HIV test with him 

HOW TO GET SUGAR MUMMY'S CONTACT HERE

She is very rich and can take care of anyone she loves.
If you think you are qualified, indicate your interested by following the instructions below;
(1) Click the share button and share it on either WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+
(2) Indicate your interest in the comments section. Write more about yourself

Luckily she may contact you.  This is direct sugar mummy hookup and there is no agent agent at all.
Please let me know your location now. I can call you or chat with you on facebook or WhatsApp right now. Please I an waiting for you to contact me now.

1 comment:

  1. my name is olanrewaju I live in lagos nd am dark in complexion a little bit tall nd very tough in bed this my no 08024237513

    ReplyDelete

Drop Your Contact Details Here For Direct Contact