Header Ads

Se’xy Sugar Mummy looking for Handsome Young Man For Private Relationship


Se’xy Sugar Mummy looking for Handsome Young Man For Private Relationship. I have been used to the whole sugar mummy business but I would really love things to be kept very private for me. I am no longer married so it is not like I have a reputation I am protecting. Just that I do not want to be identified as someone who is into something like this quickly. I was married but my ex-husband and I had serious issues so we had to go our ways. I use to base in the U.K but returned back home to establish something for myself but I still go there often and my kids are there too. I can be very much fun and funny when I need to be but if provoked, I can be quite aggressive.

I am not looking for anything serious. I just want to be a sugar mummy. I just need a handsome, young man who will not mind to spend time with me and I don’t really mind if I have to pay him to do so. I need someone who is very handsome and caring. Someone really nice and loving. I don’t need a man who would want to be in a relationship with me. I am done with all that drama. I just need someone who can make time and spend it with me, I don’t care about his marital status. I am not a jealous lady and don’t really care about sharing a man as long as he can be there for me when I want him to be.

Anyone interested in me should really be handsome to be able to have me. I would need to see your picture to confirm you’re real and I will also want you to send me your facebook id so I can confirm. I would want your number and BB pin so we can chat up.

Thanks very much Admin for posting me. I sent the card below and will send you what I promised as soon as I can.


HOW TO GET SUGAR MUMMY'S CONTACT HERE

She is very rich and can take care of anyone she loves.
If you think you are qualified, indicate your interested by following the instructions below;
(1) Click the share button and share it on either WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+
(2) Indicate your interest in the comments section. Write more about yourself

Luckily she may contact you.  This is direct sugar mummy hookup and there is no agent agent at all.
Please let me know your location now. I can call you or chat with you on facebook or WhatsApp right now. Please I an waiting for you to contact me now.

No comments

Drop Your Contact Details Here For Direct Contact