Header Ads

Sweet Sugar Mummy In London Needs A Serious Man For A Serious Romantic Relationship

I am a young lady doing okay for myself. I base in the U.K and though life is hard there, I have with a lot of stress made it to be able to live a comfortable life. I own a beauty salon and a tailoring shop in the U.K and here at home. I travel down to buy and I come back to adjust and sell. It has turned out to be lucrative and I am doing pretty well for myself.

I need a serious man. He has to be in the scope of my profession so we can find how we can grow together. I need someone who is honest and responsible. I know that has become a scare treat in the country but I want to believe there are still a few good men and I want one of them. I need someone handsome and strong.

I would prefer we start off with social media and see how we can grow from there. I want something real and I would love to see how real this can turn out to be for us. If you want to hook up with me on Facebook

Thanks Admin and I owe you something nice. I will hala when I come back.

No comments

Drop Your Contact Details Here For Direct Contact